Hertford

mr.verd...@gmail.com

07816 373278

On 25 Nov 2011, at 17:12, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

I personally will be buying it. But then I am old.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: David Powers [mailto:cybo...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 November 2011 17:11
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Derrick May - Heartbeat Presents Mixed By Derrick May Ã- Air
Vol.2 (CD) at Discogs

Hi Mike, I'm trying to figure out what you are saying here?

People don't buy mix CD's really any more, as far as I know, so surely
that is correct.

But, why would be people be unlikely to "consume it in any manner"? I
would personally be curious to hear it, as I think D May will always
be a great DJ.

~David