On the note of age, I'm 21 and thoroughly enjoy the material you guys put out.
Regardless of age, a good mix is a good mix. Keep em coming :)
________________________________
From: Kerr Knoll [kerr.kn...@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:09 AM
To: andrewdukecognit...@gmail.com
Cc: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) KRU Noise Radio 2013-04-20

Really? I'm not sure what age has to do with it though I suppose it's more
measured with less urgency but no less lively. It's grown-up music. I'm neither
young or old either. I'm not sure I can tell that much from music or whether or
not it really matters. There's maturity and taste, and that counts.

http://k-os.net/music/kerr-knoll
http://soundcloud.com/kerr-knoll

On 24 Apr 2013, at 02:31,