I was lucky enough to interview Morton Subotnick (one of my pre-Detroit
techno heroes) a few years back and he is a great grandfather and 80 years
old
and I could hear in his voice the joy that music continues to bring him.
 Just check out his website to see how
busy he still is; hope to be half as busy as him when I'm that age:
http://www.mortonsubotnick.com/

http://andrewdukeinthemix.com