There's a recent piece by Giorgio Moroder on SoundCloud on his introduction to the Moog and his work. I thought it was interesting. He's posted some interesting clips on SoundCloud actually. I'm not too keen on the 'I Feel Love' track with Donna Summer but he's cool. Seeing him with his white hair and still so much into the 'future' music is fantastic.

You don't do yourself as much credit as you deserve with your mixing, but you are particularly modest :)