men don't like it when you call them sexists. that doesn't mean that
they're feminists.

super cheeky. i didn't have anything else of note to say the first read
through and i'm not going to go back and read again.

*Denise Dalphond, Ph.D.*
*ethnomusicologist*
*schoolcraftwax.work <http://schoolcraftwax.work>*