Here's another one to watch, Antenes. She lives in Brooklyn but I knew her
in Chicago when she would play proper electro sets (the real kind not
whatever got called electro later). She's not only a talented visual
artists who used to do crazy stuff with holograms and lasers, now she
builds her own custom modular synths! Only has one release out (on
L.I.E.S.) but I know she plays live shows with hardware.

http://www.antenes.net/listen.html