I love Drexciya. And it's really cool to be able to hear from James Stinson
still in 2018, thanks to Andrew Duke. And it's pretty amazing that Andrew
Duke did that interview. It's a priceless artifact. I could go on!

Resident Advisor didn't credit Andrew Duke when they first posted the
video, and why is there a white woman's british voice narrating? It's off
putting. They're using the voice of the colonizer to tell the story of
brilliant, musical escape from enslavement and forced labor. Escape from
the colonizer.

Oh here goes Denise, making everything about race. But this actually all
the way super duper is all about race and racism.

And how much electronic music culture coverage is based in europe, the
birthplace of imperialism and colonialism?  A lot.

Music fans and writers should be more concerned about preserving and
protecting and respecting the culture that made this music.

Why didn't they ask Cornelius Harris to narrate? Why didn't they ask John
Collins to narrate? That would be meaningful to artists and fans alike.

Denise

*Denise Dalphond, Ph.D.*
*ethnomusicologist*
*schoolcraftwax.work <http://schoolcraftwax.work>*