Sigh. I am absolutely disgusted by RA's handling of this at time of
publishing and since. Denise makes great points. Liz Copeland's interview
with James Stinson is also used. I am tired and cranky and thus this post
ain't eloquent. Someone just sent me this link (below) re RA that was
published Oct 11, just a few days before the original--uncredited--Drexciya
feature. The linked feature on RA is especially relevant re the mess they
made this week and how the concerns of Denise and others were ignored and
313-moderator Kent's concerns "downvoted":
https://telegra.ph/Precedent-Advisor-10-11