Red Bull don’t actually make anything, the drink itself is licensed and
manufactured by the original Thai licenser (Chaleo Yoovidhya). Red Bull only
exist to make money, somewhere around 6 Billion last time I looked.

All their labour goes into the brand, that’s why they buy out edgy sports and
events, they are after the front covers rather than paying for advertising.
This also helps keep up the claim of being an edgy “non-marketed brand” - it
cost a lot of money to do that.

There target is always young kids, the next generation, pretty easy when they
have a 70% share of the market.

My experience of them is they collect people, creditability and “things”, they
employ creative agencies to do the buying and not cheap agencies either.

I’m surprised that Denise has any support in her heart for people who do this
on a weekly basis.

https://imgur.com/a/VfHYGjU