I don’t like it when she bullies others.  They may be too polite to bite
back but I’m not.

I’ve received private messages from users in support of my replies.

How about you ignore them?  Its not like it happens that often, nor does it
get in the way of other discussions.

If she can use posts as segways into her self/white hate by directly or
indirectly baiting us into false race-related angles then why can’t we
respond?

The Drexciya video thread was a classic example.