Being alive is a reason to live, David. Birds, another reason to value your
life. You act like you’re the first person to ever suffer. Therapy is a
viable option. I have had my fair share of it. Group therapy can be
affordable or even free. The psychology.com website is pretty good. I have
used it a lot.

Don’t nobody gotta agree with anybody. Definitely don’t drink alcohol. Take
Vitamin D. Your B vitamins are gonna be good for depression. Write it down
in your diary.

Has anyone ever heard of music therapy? Too soon?

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 3:25 AM <3...@coke-smyth.net> wrote:

> Dude that Andromeda album was pure. fire.
>
> Not all techno makes the desert, after that passports required ;-)
>
> Respect to all peeps who share an opinion, even if there were three
> HAAi, and you chose the wrong one.
>
> Can I drink some water?
>
> Is peace, harmony and joy achievable? Would you recognize it when it
> comes upon you?
>
> Fleeting moments, passing me by.
>
> Many thanks for the recommendation Denise. Techno

> p.s. The electro reworks alone should be worth living for. Peace
>
> On 2019-12-29 08:08, David A. Powers wrote:
> > Hell yeah I'm serious. No college degree, medical bills I'll never pay
> > off, no work available that even pays a living wage, there is
> > literally not a single good thing in this world worth sticking around
> > for. Once I had music as a part of my life, but now I don't have that.
> > Nobody gives a shit about me or my own music.
> >
> > If you can afford to spend your life dancing with people, maybe that
> > would be a nice life. I usually can't afford to leave the house AT ALL
> > ever anymore, even if I still lived in a place that offered good music
> > regularly, which I don't.
> >
> > You all just told me that my own perspective on music, as an artist,
> > is bullshit. Obviously there is not room for my perspective and my own
> > contribution to the world. Along with the rest of the human race, you
> > have all made it very clear that I am not one of you, that I am not
> > welcome on this planet.
> >
> > If I had a rope I'd have hung myself a half an hour ago. It's only the
> > logistical challenge that prevents me from immediately following
> > through, since I decided that hanging from a tall tree where I snap my
> > neck is best.
> >
> > ~David
> >

> --
Denise Dalphond, Ph. D.