So what is the name of this HAAi record? Looked for it but didn’t see any
release from November.

On Dec 25, 2019, at 6:54 PM, Denise Dalphond
<denisedalph...@gmail.com<mailto:denisedalph...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Talk about whatever you want, David Powers. Your email reads like you're the
police. Of techno. Weird. It seems kind of entitled. Please talk about whatever
you want, but definitely drop the expectation that people have to obey your
opinions.

I love techno so much. There's so many ways to do it.

Denise Dalphond, Ph.D.
ethnomusicologist
schoolcraftwax.work<http://schoolcraftwax.work>

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 5:13 AM David A. Powers