:

> jeff mills- metropolis

As I said before, I just got this CD, and I have to admit, it is near close
to brilliant, although, I am having trouble seeing about half the tracks as
movie scores, but the use of sounds in some of the more dancy tracks is
stunning to say the least.

I don't have the track titles in front of me, but tracks 7, 10, and 11, make
me almost cry with excitement, and with 11 being fundamentally the best
IMHO, its so repetitive, but I hear sooooooooo much more in it (note changes
that is)

Not to boost my own theory here, but Mills captured, to me, the sounds of
what toneshifting sounds like in these three tracks...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/stations/clevelandunderground
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n