> darwin's ancestor in a primordial soup bid suggested:
> > could go on and on.  So invite someone to say, the techno movement has
> > _______.  fill in the blank.
>
> the techno movement arose from the youth of detroit seeking to locate
> themselves in a future that was different from the urban decay of the
> present.

THANK YOU!!!!!

and indeed, this is the same sentiment that has permeated all of "rave" and
techno...

I'll even further that by saying that techno and rave exists in its strength
that it does because this generation, and the last generation has felt
nothing but apathy and boredom, techno was born...

I have said that before on here in a old argument, and got shot down...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/stations/clevelandunderground
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n