>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:15:03 EST
>Subject: Re: [313] not black enough...
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
>
>the problem isnt the type of drugs--its the kids using them.  give the same
>16 yr old acid...they will still create the same problems they do on K or
>anything else.  the older you get, the more responsible you get. yes, there r
>some (very few) exceptions.

true enough. the drugs don't suddenly improve the character of the person
taking them, but I still think that certain drugs lend themselves to, if
nothing else, to an atmosphere more conducive to "creatve moments".

yeah, some fools are still fools, regardless of how much you "expand" their
consciousness, be it through music or drugs.

cc

Before you buy.