the nazis have been mentioned. this thread is now officially dead ;)

ps i think that some of this is kind of interesting, in fairness.

pps new Surgeon - Midnight Club Tracks, excellent.

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:40:26 -0800 (PST)
To: christos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nick=20Walsh?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] not black enough...

For f**ks sake!!!! Why do we have to go over the same
sh*t again and again week after f**king week???? I
thought we had come to some sort of conclusion but I
realise that non of these "discussions" ever reach a
conclusion and ppl continue dissing and flamming about
the same old b*ll*cks...

Who gives a f**k about the colour of the music? I
don't... I don't exclusively listen to detroit techno
either because I'm not biased and neither are most
ordinary people. You like what you like regardless of
it's origins unless you're a nazi.... or a
hypocrite...

Hypocrites seem to make up the bulk of the subscribers
to this list... No wonder so many heads have
unsubbed... No one wants to find an answer, they just
wanna moan about the same old sh*t...

I'm gonna give it 2 months and we'll be back on this
subject again...

out,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)