I spose everyone has their different ideas... Looking
back in time the origins are blurred. It doesn't
really matter anyhow... What characterises the detroit
sound?.. What does detroit techno actually sound like?
I prefer music to be a stew of influences, which
everyone interprets differently and creates new
offshoots where their own ideas and mentality come
into play... Techno probably doesn't necessarily have
to be electronic... what is techno?... I assume it's
possible to make techno without using electronic
instuments(?). What is music anyway? Where do you draw
the line between music and just sound and noise?

Nick (Dj Pacific:)
--- Sean Deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > yes
Virginia, Detroit Techno is very funky!