> I agree...
> There are alot of older tracks that I rarely play anymore because they are
> only 135BPM at +8, and I usually play faster than that.
> For instance: anything on +8
>               Spastik by plastikman
>               Anything by woddy McBride (incl. Basketball heroes)
>               Most Metroplex records
>
> So i could see the need for pitched up tables.  Besides, pitching up
tables
> doesn't break them.  There's always a means to change them back to their
> original state.

but dont you find it incredibly annoying when playing in a club and finding
one deck pitched right up and the other one either on normal pitch, or even
pitched down?

i dont know about you guys but this REALLY gets to me - doesnt matter if
they are pitched up, but someone could at least check they are at similar
speed!

ab