Felix Stallings is indeed his full name, he has released under different guises
such as Aphrohead, Felix Da Housecat, Sharkimaxx, Aura and Thee Dove, a.o.

A few essential tracks:

In the Dark We Live - Aphrohead (Bush Records)
Thee Dawn - Felix D.H. (Guerilla)
Metropolis LP - Felix (Radikal Fear)
and many, many more (mail me privately if you want a complete list, I have some
40 or 50 records of him...)

He was at one time part of Pierre's Phantasy Club I believe, contributing to
Fantasy Girl and other classics if i'm not mistaken.

RD