At 08:54 6/02/01 -0500, you wrote:
> In the Dark We Live - Aphrohead (Bush Records)

The one to get is the release on emotive records, 1994, it is full of
interesting titleing and remixes.  The main version, the one that *everyone*
played is actually a remix by Dave Clarke(according to the record); "In thee
Dark We Live - dave clarke's 312 mix".  Then, there is another remix by dave
clark on the flip side, "dave clarkes 313 mix", that sounds like it
*massively* influenced another record from about 95; "The Storm - Surgeon
Dub", (dub?!?!?!? Its one of the roughest records I own!!), released as a
bonus type track on Dave Clarke's "Southside" release on Deconstruction -
1996.

So here we have an interesting thing.  The version of In The Dark that is
known by everyone.  *Is* it really a Dave Clarke track?

Since I can think of this record on at least 3 labels (Bush, Reload, Emotive) with the same info it's safe to say it's Dave Clarke. Personally, I never found the correlation that huge between the 313 mix and Surgeon.

r./

--

benn [royal] glazier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]