At 00:53 7/02/01 Wednesday, you wrote:
Ben wrote:

good to see H&M back working together...  it's been too long.

bygones be bygones.

sorry Ben, this one's on me - the "Metropolis" album i was referring to is "Metropolis Present Day" by Felix Da Housecat, not Mills' "Metropolis".

and to think.. I should have figured since we're talking about Felix and Radikal Fear and the like...

Just a thought... would it have be reasonable (or a guess) to acknowledge Felix for artists like Dunn, Armando and K.Alexi to leave Djax? I know there was a bit of a move against it in the mid90's with Dearborn leaving as well to set up his own labels.

Yeah, I always liked the Pierre Wild Pitch mix of 'Smak Dat Ass'...  :)

I suppose it's as much wishful thinking that would get someone Jay Denham working on Fragile again.

I knew there were side effects of doing paperwork till 2.15am.

r./

--

benn [royal] glazier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]