Rc's words ring true. Exactly my point when I compared Moby to a clever
musical con-artist. Without the massive push of capital & marketing
machinery of companies like sony (& all the phonies who dole out music
like so much fastfood)to back him up he'd collapse in a bewildered heap
under the weight of his own self-delusions.

Sure, we all live in glasshouses (even those of us in the trenches,
arguably), and criticizing Moby on this list is like harpooning whales in
a lagoon, but the stakes are enormous. It's about more than musical
integrity, which the likes of Atkins & Hawtin will always have in
spades. The con is on.

Wes