The way I see your explanation, the problem is not Moby - but MTV. Say they
suddenly decide to label Duke Ellington as "techno", and that's the only
techno they show in their programs, will it change anything to the quality
of Duke Ellington's music ? Should Duke Ellington be blamed because millions
of stupid american teenagers will associate big band jazz with techno ?
Gwendal