> What is funny is that Moby's label, at least here in Europe is Mute, one of
> the oldest and most respected independent labels, clearly not the kind of
> people unable to tell the difference between junk food and records.

Most respected? By who? Moby's accountant? HMV retailers? A coterie of
reviewers? Mute are hardly on a par with an outfit like Peacefrog, who've
selflessly championed numerous Detroit artists over the years. There's a
label deserving of my respect. But I guess shifting a few more Moby units
at least helps Mute pay for those expensive-looking Pan Sonic etc. ads in
The Wire ;-)

If the cap fits...

Wes