I am sure he would be familar to a point, but I can't imagine that he has
everything Marco ever did. Think about it: those guys are cool, and I
support them, but do they fit into the tradition that the DEMF is supposed
to represent? I would so much prefer to see the original guys from Detroit
who broke this sound at a DEMF and who haven't really been represented, with
the excepion of Basic Channel from Germany. The festival should have its own
identity not be a Sonar 2 (and believe me I would love to go to Sonar).

Anyway, I understood that Marco and Christian were going to be in town -
check out Christian's web site.

Cheers

Cyclone