----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [313] tech-no at DEMF?

> > Can I ask why you are singling me out for a fairly innocuous statement
and
> > humiliating me publicly?
>
> is it really that humiliating to be flamed on an internet mailing
> list?  It's happened to me hundreds of times in the short while that i've
> been active on this list!

Before you rail on someone on this list - realize that you very well may
f*ck up their whole day, when they had nothing but good intentions. We are a
diverse group with different opinions. We're here to discuss, which entails
differences in opinions. If you've said your piece, leave it at that.
There's no need to get offensive.

> It's the norm, really.  Just because your opinions align closely with the
> majority of the active posters on here doesn't mean it won't happen to
> you.

You didn't take it well when I singled you out. You got pretty damn huffy
and with good reason. It wasn't fair of me to point my finger only at you
*in public*. I apologized b/c it really wasn't a nice thing for me to do and
we moved forward. The negativity does not improve our community at all.

Offlist now.

Tristan