There was an attempt at one last year called SMF (Summer Music Festival), but it was at least $20, and there were only two worthwhile acts (if I remember correctly) - t1000, and Rob Hood.

I beleive they are going to try something similar, though the promotion group changed hands.

Dennis

From: "Andy Bradford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: Re: [313] tech-no at DEMF?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:30:51 -0400

 I sure hope not, NYC people just don't know how to party so it would be a
wash.(and i'm talking born here NY'ers) Nobody knows having a good time
better than midwesterners. I could see Chicago.

> dave

Actually I have heard a lot of talk about Chicago, although on a smaller
scale, doing a festival or their own this summer.

andy