I don’t know, especially with the fact that kids are buying turntables
over guitars these days - there will be TONNES of kids, amateurs,
hobbyists (sp), etc to keep the vinyl world alive, just think the
competition will heat up between them - no more sh*t releases, cuz if
things are going to go like you say, sh*t release does not equal a sale.
Today there are loads of crap records that get released, especially with
artists whoring themselves out with 2-3 releases a week - that to me
says they're sacrificing quality - what's your thoughts on this?

0---------------------------------------------0
Mike Mitchell
Desktop Support Team Leader
BlackBerry Contact Centre
Research In Motion
1-877-255-2377
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Always On, Always Connected"

> Sign up to our FREE email newsletter, BlackBerry Connection, to
receive the latest information on BlackBerry products, new software
applications and other groundbreaking news and developments. Subscribe
today at http://www.blackberry.net/go/signup.shtml