you are all onl discussing what happened (definately a very sad
thing)....for me as a european it would also be interesting to read what you
think bush will be doing...how will he answer the attacks....the image i got
of him is a lil boy with to huge guns....
what do you think...i hope he wont start a war,,with or without nuclear
rockets...
good luck to all the peolpe in the involved cities and areas...
ron

> Sean Deason wrote:
>
> > but lets try to think of those less fortunate right now. please.
> >

> Amen. This is a very sad day for humanity. I'm sad and I'm disgusted.
Prayers to