From: "Carissa Tintinalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Honestly, it's times like this that I'm really glad I'm Canadian, and that I
live in Canada (and I'm sure the other canucks on the list agree with me).

Yes, the U.S. is the most powerful country in the world, but that
also makes it a huge target for attacks like this. Not that there couldn't
be terrorist action against Canada, but I don't see anyone hating us enough
to do something like this....they'd probably just kidnap our hockey players
or something :P

I'm also glad I woke up late and didn't get to school early (I go to school
in Detroit)...the border has been shut down and I would have been stuck
there!

BTW...I didn't mean that to diminish the seriousness of the
situation. I have several friends that live and work in Manhattan
that I'm kind of worried about right now (and can't get through to...is all cell phone service down in NYC?).

Wow...I guess Peter Jennings said he hasn't seen anything like this since the film footage of the attack on Pearl Harbour...