I'd just like to say that when resbonsibility for this attack is determined, and I know there is a lot of speculation, I hope everyone is intelligent and mature enough to blame the GROUP responsible and not the country/nationality.

I don't expect it on this forum, but on other message boards there is already a backlash and fear expressed towards certain ethnic groups due to some of the theories of who is responsible for this attack, and it's really upsetting...I hope I don't see anything like that on this list.