From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:04 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] WTC

Seems I'm stuck here at the office for a while as everything in NYC is shut
down. For those of you outside the area, I can tell you that it's pretty
crazy here in NYC. I'm guessing that Richie will not play tonight at
Centro-Fly. Was anyone on the list planning to go?

-dave (wondering how I will get home to Connecticut)