innercity records wrote:

you misunderstood me.
i dont  class him with the overpaid etc. as i personally
feel he's been in a league of his own for years with
nobody even now able to touch him on a good night.

Hmm, ok.

and it would be nice for him to give us the chance
to "progress with him" at the clubs we all love and
have seen him rock many times. not in some super
money club full of people who really won't understand
what he's actually doing.

Now you wouldn't know that.  The one thing I've learned about the
masses or mainstream, is that you have to beat em over the head
with it.  You can't expect people to use their own minds to seek out
something anymore.  That's not how the masses think.  Its maybe how
we think but certainly not the general population.

I feel he's trying to break into those clubs and play music
for people who doesn't have any idea what techno is.  He is
opening himself up to a new market, I guess.  I see it as a
challenge for him to do so.

if he wasn't so far up his own arse as to believe his
music isn't techno anymore then maybe we'd all get
this chance.

wasn't he the one who said
"techno is whatever you want it to be......"

so why is he now restricting himself to house clubs?

To you, they're house clubs....to him they're places to wreak havoc in. =)
I think we just need to remain calm and see what happens.

Peace,

Glyph

paul