It's always bemusing to realize how NARROW people are! First they want it
ALL harder harder, faster faster, no chords, no melodies, no vocals - now
it's gotta be a particular type of venue, perhaps with a particular type of
regular clientelle ... What next? Floor plan measurements? Standardized
drinks? You've already got the same beat all night (for the most part) you
twits ...

Do yourself a favour ... rewind your day, retrace your steps all the way to
your bed, then say to yourself: 'Jan 28 2002' ... then start again.