Age: 32
Resides:  South Bend, Indiana
Employed: Assembly worker for a commercial vehicle manufacturer flirting
with mis-management into oblivion. Considering a career change into one of
the many IT fields out there (or whatever is left to choose from now).

313 list member since 1999-ish? (mainly a lurker absorbing the wisdom and
knowledge of Detroit Techno-philes on the list and rabid Inner City/Kevin
Saunderson fan)

Hooked on Techno circa 1990, my techno collection is limited mostly to a
crate or two or older early 90's Detroit and Belgium techno, another few
crates of Chicago house, couple of crates of Chicago/LA and UK hard house,
and yet another couple of crates of that annoying progressive and trance
stuff a lot 313'ers love to hate. :)  Oh yeah, and a bunch of old and new
hiphop as well.  I do a couple of radio mixes each week for a radio station
in the South Bend area and I'm always looking at clubs and parties to spin
at in the area.  I'll never rely on DJ'ing to make a living, but I'll
continue to do it as long as I enjoy it.

Missed out on DEMF I, but made it to DEMF II last year (the hail on Sunday
night was particularly memorable)... in spite of the disposal of Carl Craig,
I'll likely attend again this year.

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com