despite JT's reservations and the slight sense of lameness that i can't help
feeling... well, it's only a bit of fun innit:

dammit rob!! (hey!) haha no you guys have your fun, i just dont think anyone is going to remember much of this info about each other come next week.

maybe we should do a webpage for this shit?  it's kinda interesting to know
who everyone is, tho the volume of emails (which i'm contributing to) is
likely to get out of hand.  George/Dan/[EMAIL PROTECTED] - can we tack
something onto the side of the mythical list faq?

that makes a hell of a lot more sense to me, or hell maybe there could be a 313 bulletin board (ala globaldarkness, submerge, technotourist) where people could get to know each other and be more social and shoot the shit.
speaking of, yoooo to all the old vravers out there!