This is true, this is true. Its also true that it does sometimes bother me when people dont like the same music as I do, I dont know why exactly. I realised this myself when was writing the email (you might notice its a little self sarcastic, if that's the word for it), but went ahead because I thought it might provoke some disscussion.

My theory on why it has bugged me is not just because I don't care for trance personally (mostly the pop-trance as I call it, and I really dont hate all that much) its that I don't hear, for example, people who are into _only_ drum and bass, or _only_ hardcore. But I run into people who are only into trance. And I feel a little like i'm watching the child who has been given a wonderous gift, but tossed it aside to play with the gift box. Its not that I want to force them to like what I do as much as it is that I want them to realise how much more there is.

I get the same way about books I like, too.

-Derek