Yeah that could be but the early Dataphysix records had nazi symbols on
them. Also one of his tracks is called 'superior race' which appaered on the
Facist State EP. When he played in Holland someone asked him why he named
one of his tracks 'sterilization' and had the line 'we had to sterilize the
population' in it. He said that everybody who is mentaly disabled had to be
sterilized so they can not reprodue themself... From that time on  i always
had mixed feelings on a Dopplereffekt track.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]