Well listen guys , I am off the smae ilke as you and so I have decided to
look
heavily into this.

Now like most people I am frustrated like as a Eunuch in a brothel, so I
have looked into
running my own nite. To bring good quality DJ's & Live Acts to the stage.

Its gona be a venue of @250 because for unheard of DJ's and Live acts I
think
its a good place to start, and really its about the music not the money.. £5
a head and
everyone feels at one with each other..

I will let everyone know when the first one will be but input would be most
helpful and libe acts doing it who are looking for exposure and just
starting would also help.

Its time we took a hold of the London Techno Secene instead of worrying
about it...

Time planned is in a few months
Place - central London
DJ's - unheard of but is that what its all about?? no , so if the guy/gal
behind the decks is playing good and you like it,,does it matter.... ?? off
course not