> i'm not a dj, but i think anyone who complains because a track fades in is
> an arrogant ass. what makes you think that producers should be concerned
> with your needs as a dj. if you don't like it, producer your own tracks.

one could make the argument that because they're selling records on 12"
they're largely catering to a dj market, and that by putting fade-ins in
their tracks they're making them less likely to be bought and played out--
something i can relate to to some degree, as i sometimes find myself
neglecting certain records in my crate when i'm playing because they're
trickier to work in.

arrogant-assedly yours,
glyn