> And I can remember the "electro revival of 1994", where all
> the StreetSounds
question 1 : are these comp really interesting ? what volume should I start
with ?

> compilations suddenly shot up in price around London, Clair
> (who worked in
> Ambient Soho at the time) decided to launch the Clear label
> (she was asking
> everyone to start making electro tracks, and it's that burst
> of activity
> that led to things like Gescom, Jedi Knights, etc etc).
I didn't know that story about how the label was founded... what is this
label's situation BTW ? as far as I know it went out of business years ago,
but some records are still available, I think I saw a new comp recently ???

> charting. And there's
> lots of old electro many people have yet to discover - the
> Pandisc material,
> Captain Rapp, Garrett's Crew, etc etc. I don't think many people are
> actively rejecting electro as a result of the recent hype, anyway...
I'm curious about that... any names to recommend ?

Gwendal