I'm curious about that... any names to recommend ?

Everyone needs to hear the following old electro tracks:

Pretty Tony - Fix It In The Mix
Freestyle - Jam The Box
Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
Planet Patrol - Play At Your Own Risk
Captain Rapp - Bad Times
Garrett's Crew - Nasty Rock
Twilight 22 - Electric Kingdom

A few other classics off the top of my head:

Afrika Baambaataa - Looking for the Perfect Beat
Hashim - Al Naafiysh (The Soul)
Sexual Harassment - I Need A Freak
The Unknown DJ - 808 Beats
Model 500 - No UFOs
Egyptian Lover - Egypt, Egypt
JJ Fad - Supersonic

Electro Empire (www.electroempire.com) is a good site to check out audio clips and get some history on the artists. Though some of the artists listed there fall more into the category of hip-hop than electro... but I'll leave categorizations to those who stock shelves in record stores. ;)