From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 August 2002 16:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Cyclone Wehner; 313 Detroit
Subject: RE: [313] Mo' Ghetto Tek

 Its emphasis on DJing skills: outside the US there's less of a culture of
respect for a DJ's skills on the turntables.

I don't understand why people think this. Why do Americans understand &
appreciate mixing technique more than the rest of the world? If you're into
hearing DJs then surely in time anyone can appreciate good or bad mixing?
There must be millions of Americans that don't know sh*t about mixing -
just like everywhere else in the world.

Pls explain.