I'm one, and I'd describe myself as "conventional"... Guy Thackeray (another
313er) is one too, and is closer to the US style of mixing... and Cutlass
Supreme is the most prominent UK booty DJ, who's more technical than me but
IMHO not as good as Guy.

You can listen to various UK booty mixes at
http://www.wideadventure.com/radio.htm and see what you think!

Brendan