Craig Harrison wrote on Fri, 13 Dec 2002 about following:

> Just some additional info on the posts made.
>
> FSOL's took the Stakker theme from one of their previous projects, AST (see
> Asus Flow).

umm, Humanoid was Brian Dougans solo project. (track was called "Stakker
Humanoid"). there were other tracks by Humanoid but i can't remember the
titles for now.

> There's an old compilation out there of all their various
> guises, such as Yage, Mental Cube, Stakker... basically everything key that
> they did on Earthbeat.

Humanoid was released on westside records, and my copy is on ZYX..

there will be compilation of Humanoid tracks on rephlex soon. as well as
soundtrack for their legendary eurotechno -video will be released on
rephlex.

sakke
--
 - * time to jack * -