If you get chance, try and look for AST (Art Science Technology) - "Asus
Flow". It came out before Stakker was released on Westside (I think). There
are quite a few remix 12"'s of Humanoid tho.. the Plump DJ's mix that's used
in Wipeout Fusion is a real tasty affair.

I'm still trying to hunt down a copy of the video they did shortly after...
If you see something called "Stakker Eurotechno" or something like that,
grab it and hold tight. It later got used by Pot Noodle over in the UK.