on 1/21/03 2:08 PM, Sakari Karipuro at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> probably because Altern 8 did sort of remix of it.. it was called
> "E-vapor-8".

Nah 'Strings Of Life' had a comeback of sorts 1992 with the ravers, I would
think this is the reason why they sampled it.
They sampled a lot of Chicago and Detroit classics (Armando's World Unknown
in Armageddon)

 "Altern8 held a rave in the car park at 2.30 am on the 15th of September
1991. An interview with Altern8 was recorded which was
available on vinyl as limited edition, together with Frequency."

I bought this record when it first came out, you hear all the whistles and
pandemonium in the background.

I had an Altern 8 interview in some old Brit dance mag where they show them
playing at a club in Germany, all the German ravers were wearing the
old Warp T-shirts.

Remember the first +8 T-shirts?
It was the red and black +8 logo on a white T-shirt that shrank in the wash.