Bizzarre Inc and Altern-8 both worked out Stafford. If you get chance to see
any of the old videos, keep an eye open for a very scruffy looking bloke
with red wellies on... the late Russian Rob. He used to stand in the town
centre with a coconut doing a wierd dance. Mark's friend Danny used to work
in Global Groove in Hanley.

Dscaper
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."