From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:11 AM
Subject: (313) Altern 8 was (plink plonk - Ksomic Messenger)

> > Bizarre inc were originally  dean meredith  and Mark Archer and
> > Gareth Hunting
> >
> > Personality conflicts between  Meredith and Archer led to that group
> > fizzling out, with Archer going on to form the successful Altern 8
>
> Who of course was also one half of Nexus 21 along with Chris Peat, one of
the purest Detroit Techno outfits outside of Detroit in the late
eighties/early nineties. Who remembers Still Life(keeps Moving) or thier
Progressive Logic EP? They also released an LP on Network that I've never
been able to track down. In fact now that I think about it I seem to
remember seeing Anthony Shakir creditied on my copy of Progressive Logic.
Who would have thought they would end up wearing boiler suits and face masks
with big 8s on thier chest?

> Although does anyone remeber the very first Altern 8 ep on Network?? It
had 8 tracks with names like 'techno city' and was really good, deep minimal
bleepy UK techno.