>Oh yeah  there was a 3 track ep  with  self hypnosis  (mr whippy mix...always
>made me smile)  and a promo 12" with the original version of self
>hypnosis..which is a massive tune  fierce bassline....

Thats the 12 I have. Its also got the track 'Real Love' that sounds like
Rhythim is Rhythim but with a female vocal over it. Does anybody know if Peat
and Archer ever went back to producing techno after Altern 8?? What are they
doing now?

Stewart

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890